Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frank's Sweet n Red Hot Pot Roast #FranksRedHot

Frank's Sweet n Red hot pot roast 1

A couple of months ago I was challenged by Collective Bias and Frank's Red Hot Sauce to create a Frank's Red Hot Sauce recipe. I 'winged' it and came up with this Frank's Sweet n Red Hot Pot Roast. My son said this was the best pork roast he'd ever had, so I decided to enter it the Frank's RedHot Recipe Contest.

I made a video about it  and here is the recipe:

1 medium thawed pork roast (about 5 lbs)
2 onions chopped
4 sweet bell peppers (orange, yellow, red)
2 bottles (12 oz) of Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce

Put it all in a Slow Cooker (pork roast first) and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
Serve over rice.

It is super simple to make and tastes unbelievable! #FranksRedHot

Frank's Sweet n Red hot pot roast

No comments:

Post a Comment